Monday, August 12, 2013

NPD Online Research

There are a lot of survey sites out there, but most of them send you the wringer to get any form of payment. There are a few sites that I participate it, I won't say that they pay great but I do get the occasional free product, or $5 cheque from them.

NPD Online Research is a site I have used for a while.You get entered in their monthly drawing for $1000 with every completed survey, plus you earn points you can enter into drawings for various prizes. Occasionally they have specialized surveys that pay you cash or send you products to test. I just finished a week long survey on food for points, sweepstakes entries and a $25 gift card.

Yes, that is my referral link, but it doesn't really get me anything except an entry in a quarterly drawing. Their referral program is not much to write home about.



No comments:

Post a Comment