Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Make Money - SendEarnings.com update #4

It's been a few months since I put sendearnings.com up here and I thought I would do an account update for all of you.

I admit that you won't earn a living off of this, but you can a few dollars. I spend maybe two minutes a week on it. They send me an email that I click on, then when it takes me to their site I do a handful of searches. I only make a few cents a week, but an extra $30 in my pocket every year or two is still nice to have.

I am only up to $6.92 which means I have earned less than a $1 since April, but like I said, I'm not planning to get rich from this. I just want a little bit of extra cash.

If you click on one of these banners you get a $5 head start.

 



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment