Monday, April 22, 2013

Blog of the Month - April

Well it's that time again where I highlight a blog I've been reading for a while.

This months blog is

On Growbox Hill

I'm not even sure when I started reading them, or where I picked them up from, but I was surprised when I found out that I actually knew the person writing it. It's someone that I have known for years. Not a good close friend, but one of the few I would name friend. There are not many people I call friend, a friend is one who you can trust with your life and that of your family, and I am not a trusting person.

Their description on their blog:
Our trials and tribulations and hopefully glories of moving from the big city to the boonies, and becoming self sufficient. We are currently trying a lot of old world methods and new tec to do this with. Here's some wisdoms we follow... Reduce, reuse, recycle. Waste not, want not. Work smarter, not harder. Thanks for stopping by Growbox Hill and seeing what we are up to!

I don't think they even put down half of what they go through, and I know right now they are going nuts preparing for a wedding. I wish them the best now and in the future.

Be sure to check them out.

On Growbox Hill

 

The Great Spam Project - A blog all about Spam (the email type, not the edible)
Ghost of a Writer - My Personal Blog
Killer Teacup - My Online Portfolio

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment: