Monday, April 29, 2013

Swagbucks.com - Definitely a Money Maker


I signed up on on March 10th, and told you about it on the 18th.  I then did a followup post on April 15th, well I got confirmation on Saturday and spent my new $10 Home Depot Gift Card on the Home Depot website. I am picking up my gardening stuff today.

I also had enough points to cash in for another $10 gift card yesterday. So at this rate, I would estimate $10 every two weeks, with little effort. It looks like an easy $500 a year extra just by following along with this nice little program. Not a bad deal at all.

This is added to my list of definite keeps. You can make money here, with very little effort.and I'm going to keep using them. You can either work off of their website or use a simple toolbar (Which I chose to do) The toolbar is easy to remove.

You earn earn by watching videos, websurfing and randomly finding codes or playing games. So far it's looking good, I will try to post an update in a month or so. In the meantime, click one of the links to sign up.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment