Friday, February 1, 2013

Make Money - Become a Virtual Juror

As previously stated I will only post things on here that I KNOW are legitimate. Most of these opportunities I am making money at. However occasionally one comes along that I am not qualified for. In this case it is because I am not a US citizen, otherwise I would be all over it.

Homepreneurs posted a blog entry on a virtual job opportunity as a virtual juror. It may not pull in much money, but it does actually pull in something. He has received payment from them for his work.

Check out his blog entry here Make Money as a Virtual Juror


Be sure to check out my other blogs;
The Great Spam Project - A blog all about Spam (the email type, not the edible)
Ghost of a Writer - My Personal Blog
Killer Teacup - My Online Portfolio


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the extra info, I will check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I have started to check them out and I am not certain about them already. Their DOB application only goes to 1978, they ask if I have kids, am married or pregnant...which they have no rights to ask, and before they even ask for a primary email they are asking for a secondary one. They ask for social media profiles in an email format, which none of them have.

    So far this company is looking very out of it and low class

    ReplyDelete