Monday, February 4, 2013

Make Money - Be a Web Site Tester

User Testing

I have been using this site on a regular basis now and I pick up anywhere from $10 - $50 extra dollars per week. I could probably pick up more if I checked in more frequently, I usually look at this site only once or twice a day. They pay you 7 days after each test is complete.

You follow a set of instructions and their screen recorder notes everything you do. You need to talk a lot while you do this as they also want to record your reactions. I suggest a good headset with mic, but you can do the voice recording over the phone.


If you want to pick up jobs, you need to look at it frequently and grab them before someone else does.

They have also recently started doing testing for iOS and Andoid Applications, so if you have a smartphone or a tablet, they could use you.

Qualifications:
-        Must be at least 18 years old
-        Must own a PC or Mac (with OS X 10.5 or higher)
-        Must have a broadband Internet connection (cable, DSL or satellite)

-        Have a PayPal account

Be sure to check out my other blogs;
The Great Spam Project - A blog all about Spam (the email type, not the edible)
Ghost of a Writer - My Personal Blog
Killer Teacup - My Online Portfolio






Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment