Friday, March 1, 2013

Blog of the Month - March

This blog get the honor of being my first blog of the month. I came across them accidentally and started reading. They do a good job of telling you how to save money and be self-sufficient. They are Countrified Hicks and proud of it.

I like their straight forward writing and they are doing what I would love to do. Homestead, unfortunately I have a true city slicker for a husband (What I call a suburb, he calls the country) and it's not happening any time soon for me.

Head over to their site and check out some of the delicious sounding recipes, and their great money saving measures.

Be sure to check out my other blogs;
The Great Spam Project - A blog all about Spam (the email type, not the edible)
Ghost of a Writer - My Personal Blog
Killer Teacup - My Online Portfolio

No comments:

Post a Comment