Friday, March 8, 2013

Make Money - trymyui.com

Like I have previously said I will only post e-jobs on here that I know are legitimate. Trymyui is a website tester that I had signed up for a while ago, however I hadn't worked with them. I recently picked up a job from them and they reviewed it quickly and deposited money in my paypal account. They are legitimate and do have some work, however you need to pass a quick test and fit the end customers criteria before they even offer you a job.

I haven't made a lot with them, but money is money. They pay you $10 per successful test.


Sign up, you've got nothing to loose.

The Great Spam Project - A blog all about Spam (the email type, not the edible)
Ghost of a Writer - My Personal Blog
Killer Teacup - My Online Portfolio

No comments:

Post a Comment