Monday, March 4, 2013

Make Money - Sendearnings.com update




Sendearnings.com is a legitimate site.

Back in January I did a post on  sendearnings.com, at that point the screenshot from December showed that I had made $21.14, now I am up to $25.67 and I still haven't done much more than click on emails. For something that takes only a few seconds a day that's pretty good pay, your not living off of it, but its money.  If I make 4 more dollars I get to move to their next level and at that point I start making more money.

I still consider myself lazy and this is probably one of the easiest ways out there to make some extra cash.
Screenshot of my earnings as of February 25, 2013
I'm certain that if someone actually put effort into it then they would already have more than that.
If you click on one of these banners you get a $5 head start.




The Great Spam Project - A blog all about Spam (the email type, not the edible)
Ghost of a Writer - My Personal Blog
Killer Teacup - My Online Portfolio
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment